Sign in to follow this  
Ochocinco

What are your favorite fast food places?

Sometimes you just can't beat the convenience of fast food so I still  go to one of these places around 2 times a month.

• Wendy's (4for4 with Bacon Cheeseburger and Sriracha sauce for nuggets and tea)
  • Domino's(when they have their Large $6 2 topping pizza which is currently happening now, one large pizza = 4 meals for me)
  • Local Chinese Restaurant($6 carry out is good for two meals for me :sun )

I used to like Taco Bell also but the things I liked the most were only there for a limited time...

4Q8d61A.png

• Like 2

Not sure how local the franchise is but I love Zantigos tacos and chilitos.

Also White Castle serves the greatest drunk food - of all time.

• Like 1

Wendy's OP as fuck!

Chick Fillet balling too but the religious nuttery is annoying. 

Shake Shack is good too.

• Like 2

In no order.

Five Guys is good.

Izzo's Illegal Burritos is considered fast food, right?   It slaughters taco bell!

Raising Cane's!   ....you guys don't even know!  And all they sell is chicken fingers , bread, fries, and slaw....and the best lemonaid!

Actually, of the three, I'd say Izzo's is my favorite.

• Like 3

I like Rodeo Burgers from burger king and Pita Pit.

I have no idea if either of those things are in America. Fast Food is such a crap shoot that I usually don't bother.

Sometimes you have your food cooked by someone who hasn't clocked out yet and it can be pretty great but mostly your food is made by someone who wants to just fucking die and it's terrible. This goes for pretty much any fast food joint accept for KFC which is terrible 100 percent of the time.

• Like 1

KFC in NY and CT are so odd vs the rest of America and overseas.  Lots of KFC's in NY and CT are owned by Jamaicans and they don't adhere to the traditional menu only.  I had ox tail with rice and peas from a KFC just a few weeks ago. It's odd but also awesome.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I ate four Domino's pizzas over the weekend.

My toilet I hardly knew ye.

My favorite fast food chain is probably Chick-fil-A.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I can understand why Chick-fil-A gets so involved with hardcore Christian stuff since anyone who doesn't like their food is clearly a fag. :dunno

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, HOTS is gay as shit said:

We've never had a Chick-fil-a here until about 6 months ago and I still have yet to try it. :gabenmad

It's on the other side of town though and I don't go over that way too often.

Its worth dealing with filthy poors and other undesirables. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Seriously, super solid food

Make fast food but don't let poor people buy it.

The Carl's Jr method. :bow

• LOL 1

On 2/12/2018 at 4:59 PM, Downey said:

Raising Canes ain’t shit compared to Chuck-Fil-A

I like Chick-Fil-A's chicken, but the waffle fries aren't really my thing.  Canes has larger chicken strips and better sauce....chick-fil-a has better batter on their popcorn chicken.  The toast and slaw at Canes is awesome!   Their lemonaid is the best!  They do have the cheapest,, soggiest fries, though..

It's all about that Canes sauce and their lemonaid.

I don't hate chick-fil-a, but if I have a choice, it's Canes for me.

• Like 1

Chick-fil-A has a lot of new sauces these days.

• Like 1

All these places I've never heard of.... but Wendy's.. I'm confused. They sell icecream. And hotdogs. Milkshakes, and very rarely cinnamon doughnuts too, but burgers???? Nope!

I've been enjoying Guzman Y Gomez here lately. Fajita bowls are my thing... and I've finally gotten over my "Ewwwwwwwww black beans look like stewed rabbit shit" thing.

Dominos - My favourite pizza from there atm is Cheesy chicken and chorizo. It has seasoned chicken, chorizo, red onion, roasted peppers and a crapload of cheese. I like to add pineapple to it (pizza isn't pizza without pineapple!), and once they accidentally added fresh capsicum as well which was amazeballs. 

McDonalds - If I'm really in a rush, I get the Homestyle Angus. Little bit spicy in the relish, it has good veggies (lettuce, beetroot and tomato), and the beef patty is juicy and obviously made from real meat. No filler. 

Then, if I'm out really late working, a Kebab from in town is pretty good. Mixed meat (chicken and lamb), cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream.

You bastards are making me hungry.

• Like 1

Does any Australian chain sell kangaroo meat?

Most of the Aussie themed places here have it as a gimmick item.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nemt said:

Not that I know of locally. Possibly some places in the capital city might? I have to be honest... I've never gone looking for somewhere that specifically sells skippy.

I don't really like the taste of it. It's really gamey. Kangaroo burger is alright, but steak/roast isn't that fantastic.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Meznuraie said:

All these places I've never heard of.... but Wendy's.. I'm confused. They sell icecream. And hotdogs. Milkshakes, and very rarely cinnamon doughnuts too, but burgers???? Nope!

This is our Wendy's

wendys3q_0.jpg?itok=EGUhvi-h

13 hours ago, nemt said:

New place in downtown Stamford has Roo on the menu, we out son?

1 hour ago, Meznuraie said:

Not that I know of locally. Possibly some places in the capital city might? I have to be honest... I've never gone looking for somewhere that specifically sells skippy.

I don't really like the taste of it. It's really gamey. Kangaroo burger is alright, but steak/roast isn't that fantastic.

76e4b908-9872-4254-9ec5-c13111b989dd_1.6 Y'all don't have this?

• Thanks 1

Never been to Wendy's. Very few outlets outside the USA.

I've always liked Pizza Hut, Burger King and KFC the most out of the American fast food franchises.

But I tend to go more to these restaurants abroad than at home, as a vacation treat. They can have surprising local menus (carrots instead of French fries) and omissions (no apple pies/turnovers outside of North America).

• LOL 1

How are pizza chains considered fast food now?

Maybe the small ones at airports with premade mini pizzas, but even then I dunno.